If you have young children, teens, and adults in you family, you may have resigned yourself to visiting different dentists to accommodate their smile needs. That’s not necessary! At our office our patients enjoy:
- Smile services for all stages of life, including general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, restorative dentistry, tooth removal, and teeth replacement
- Early morning and late evening hours, for scheduling convenience
- Quick response to dental emergencies
- Safe dental sedation, to eliminate any dental anxiety
- Flexible payment options
- Netflix TV programming for all ages
Call 504-266-0664 today to schedule appointments for your family. New patients can take advantage of our special offer for a welcome exam. For just $185, you’ll receive a comprehensive exam and thorough cleaning. Digital X-rays are included.
Receive Comprehensive Care at Every Stage of Life
Every member of your family will benefit from exams, cleanings, and other general dental care. But some of them may need additional services from a family dentist near Broadmoor:
- Cosmetic Improvements – You’ll find lots of services to beautify your smile, including dental veneers, teeth whitening, and ClearCorrect, a metal-free alternative to braces.
- Smile Repair – Dr. Tripp can fix damaged smiles with tooth-colored fillings and durable dental crowns.
- Tooth Removal – Whether you need to extract a damaged tooth, eliminate pain from wisdom teeth, or make room for a restoration like dentures, our team can remove most teeth.
- Teeth Replacement – You can choose from several teeth replacement options, including bridges, dental implants, or dentures.
No matter what your smile needs, chances are you’ll find it at 7 O’Clock Dental. To make an appointment, call 504-266-0664 today.