Your smile is an important part of who you are. It’s always with you, it’s one of the first things people notice about you, and it has a major impact on how you view yourself and present yourself to others. When you aren’t happy with your smile, you may not present the face you’d like. At 7 O’Clock Dental, LLC, cosmetic dentistry in New Orleans will help you get the smile you’ve always wanted.Get the Smile You've Always Wanted Read Transcript
The cosmetic dentistry part, and my philosophy is based off of a foundation. If you have a strong enough foundation, then sure, we can talk about crowns or veneers or even small aspects of orthodontics, meaning closing small spaces, uncrowding teeth at the bottom to make you feel more comfortable. But again, all of that has to encompass the foundation and the starting point before that could be done.
So typically the patient will come in with the mindset of, 'I just don't like my smile, it's something that has always bothered me since I was a kid.' Patient may have some crowding or the patient may have a diastema, a space in between the teeth, that has bothered them for the greater majority of their life, and they've finally gotten to a point, for whatever reason, if it's gotten the kids through college and now I have time and resources to take care of me, or just the expiring model or actress that needs or necessarily wants the perfect smile so when they get in front of a camera, they're confident to talk or smile to get whatever their job is done.
Our cosmetic dental treatments will:
- Give you more confidence at work and at play
- Enhance your self-image
- Take years off your appearance
- Ensure you look great for a reunion, wedding, or another special event
Whether it’s a simple in-office teeth whitening treatment or a complete smile makeover, we can perfect your smile! For a cosmetic dentistry consultation, call 504-266-0664 today. You can even start your transformation online with our virtual smile assessment!
Cosmetic Treatments Can Give You the Smile of Your Dreams
We offer cosmetic dentistry services to straighten teeth, whiten teeth, and more:
- ClearCorrect – This short-term orthodontics option gives you straighter teeth without the hassle of metal braces. Not only that, but treatment time with ClearCorrect is usually quicker than with traditional metal braces.
- KöR Teeth Whitening – This advanced whitening solution delivers results in just one visit. KöR can get your teeth several shades whiter with treatment here in our office or in the comfort of your own home.
- Dental Veneers – These wafer-thin layers of porcelain can reshape, perfect, and beautify your teeth. They can help fix chips, uneven enamel, stains, misshapen teeth, poorly aligned teeth, and other cosmetic issues.
- Tooth Bonding – This affordable treatment can repair chips, discoloration, gaps, and other cosmetic problems. Applied as a soft putty, our dental composite is shaped directly on your teeth and hardened with a special light. You’ll leave with a great new smile in just one appointment.
- Teeth Contouring – We can gently remove small amounts of enamel to give your teeth a more pleasing shape.
Improve Every Aspect of Your Smile With a Total Smile Makeover
Smile makeovers are a combination of any of our cosmetic dental treatments – whatever you need to get the smile you want! You and Dr. John Tripp will create a comprehensive smile makeover plan prior to starting treatment. He’ll help ensure you maximize your time and money while getting the results you want.
He’ll create wax models so you can preview your new smile. If you’re using ClearCorrect, a digital simulator will show you what your straighter smile will look like.
As with any of our procedures, we’ll ensure your comfort throughout your treatments. Our amenities include:
- Digital TVs so you can catch up on Netflix or other viewing
- Massage chairs for a spa-like experience
If you’re interested in our cosmetic dentistry in New Orleans, don’t wait one day longer to get the smile you deserve! Call 7 O’Clock Dental, LLC at 504-266-0664 or schedule online. We’re located in historic Uptown, near the Claiborne Avenue overpass.