- Ask about our special offer for a new patient exam
- Enjoy quicker, more comfortable care with digital technology
- Prevent cavities with fluoride & sealants
Tooth fillings, root canals, and many other dental services are all about solving problems. General dentistry in New Orleans is all about preventing problems. If you visit 7 O’Clock Dental, LLC for regular dental exams, cleanings, and other general dentistry services, we’ll identify and treat any issues that need attention before they become full-blown problems.Keeping Your Smile Healthy Read Transcript
Keeping Your Smile Healthy
With general dentistry, we try to get across to the patient, 'Hey, come in and let's start a relationship.' It's just not me coming in a room, I'm a doctor, this is what you need and I'm out of there. I want to build a relationship with you so you know that anything that you need dental wise, that we're here for you. Even if it's just as simple cleaning, because we have a vast majority of patients that don't need anything done, but it's important to come in and get that checkup every six months to get your teeth cleaned and make sure there's nothing going on. And on the converse of that, we have the patients that we see every six months, but in between those six months, we're actively seeing them, correcting problems, whether it's just fillings or a tooth may get away a little bit and need a root canal and a crown. We do all of those aspects for all of our patients.
Our general dental care will:
- Keep your teeth clean and healthy
- Prevent problems such as cavities and gum disease
- Help us get to know you better so we can suggest personalized treatments for achieving your smile goals
To find out more about our general dentistry services, call 7 O’Clock Dental, LLC at 504-266-0664.
Avoid Problems With General Dental Care
Practicing good oral hygiene at home is an important part of keeping your mouth healthy, but it’s not enough on its own. For a truly healthy mouth, you’ll want to check out our general dentistry services:
- Dental Cleanings – We eliminate plaque and bacteria from the many hidden corners of your mouth, which helps prevent cavities.
- Dental Exams – We use state-of-the-art technology to help identify potential problems before they become serious.
- Fluoride Treatments – Fluoride remineralizes your teeth, meaning it rebuilds enamel that has been lost due to wear and tear on your teeth between visits. We offer a choice of fluoride gel or fluoride varnish.
- Dental Sealants – Applying dental sealants to your teeth helps stop tooth decay before it starts. Sealants are especially effective in areas that are tough to keep clean, such as teeth in the back of your mouth.
- Nutritional Counseling – Foods you eat are a major part of plaque formation on your teeth. We can help you make dietary changes that will help prevent the formation of tooth-damaging plaque.
Custom Mouthguards Prevent Dental Damage
If you or someone in your family plays sports, it’s important to protect your teeth! We can make custom-fit athletic mouthguards that protect against damage due to impact from a hard hit or any other kind of sports injury. A custom mouthguard can also prevent dental damage from teeth grinding, or bruxism. Teeth grinding puts you at risk for cavities, premature tooth wear, and even tooth loss.
Our Digital Dentistry Improves Your Care
We use digital technology throughout our office, such as the digital TV you can watch during your dental procedures. Among the equipment we use during dental exams and other general dentistry services:
- Intraoral camera, which provides clear, real-time images as we examine your mouth. Dr. Tripp can easily share the images with you so you better understand your treatment options.
- Digital X-rays, which yield clear images that can easily be enlarged or otherwise modified for a better view of your mouth. It’s also easy for us to share these images with an insurance company or other third party.
We aim to keep your teeth healthy and your smile happy for years with our general dentistry in New Orleans. If you’re ready to take control of your oral health, call 7 O’Clock Dental, LLC at 504-266-0664 or schedule online. We’re located on South Claiborne Avenue, not far from the Central Business District.