We’ve built our practice around being available for you when you need us most: when you’re in pain or have dental emergencies in New Orleans. You don’t need to worry about who to call or where to go; trust 7 O’Clock Dental, LLC. We offer extended office hours from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Friday so you’ll be able to find the help you need. Don’t hesitate to call us! We’ll get you into the office as soon as possible.
We’ll handle your dental emergency with:
- Advanced technology like digital X-rays, which enable us to make precise diagnoses and provide the highest quality of care
- Digital TV, which can offer a welcome distraction during your procedures
- Massaging dental chairs to help massage your stress away
- Dental sedation to get you thoroughly relaxed
- A wide range of procedures, including restorative treatments, to repair your smile
If you’re experiencing a dental emergency, call us right away at 504-266-0664 or come see us at 2101 S. Claiborne Ave., Ste. F in New Orleans, near the Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
We Handle All Types of Dental Emergencies
Here are some common dental emergencies we treat in our office:
- Knocked-Out Tooth – If your tooth gets knocked out, we’ll try to reinsert it into its socket. If that’s not possible, we may suggest a dental implant or a dental bridge to replace it. We’ll thoroughly numb your mouth to get you out of pain.
- Broken or Cracked Tooth – We can usually repair a cracked or broken tooth with a dental crown. If the damage is too extensive for us to mend your tooth, we’ll gently remove it. You’ll be thoroughly numb for the procedure. We can offer a tooth replacement solution for you as well.
- Toothache – If a cavity is causing your toothache, we’ll remove the decay and place a tooth-colored filling to prevent further dental damage.
For fast help in dental emergencies in New Orleans, call 7 O’Clock Dental, LLC at 504-266-0664. We cannot accommodate walk-ins, but we’ll see you as soon as possible.