- Receive same-day care for your emergency
- Sedation is available if you’re in pain
- Private care rooms help ease your anxiety
We’ve built our practice around being available for you when you need us most: when you’re in pain or have dental emergencies in New Orleans. You don’t need to worry about who to call or where to go; trust 7 O’Clock Dental, LLC. We offer extended office hours from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday so you’ll be able to find the help you need. Don’t hesitate to call us!
We’ll handle your dental emergency with:
- Advanced technology like digital X-rays, which enable us to make precise diagnoses and provide the highest quality of care
- Digital TV, which can offer a welcome distraction during your procedures
- Massaging dental chairs to help massage your stress away
- Dental sedation to get you thoroughly relaxed
- A wide range of procedures, including restorative treatments, to repair your smile
If you’re experiencing a dental emergency, call us right away at 504-266-0664 or come see us at 2101 S. Claiborne Ave., Ste. F in New Orleans, near the Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
We Handle All Types of Dental Emergencies
Here are some common dental emergencies we treat in our office:
- Knocked-Out Tooth – If your tooth gets knocked out, we’ll try to reinsert it into its socket. If that’s not possible, we may suggest a dental implant or a dental bridge to replace it. We’ll thoroughly numb your mouth to get you out of pain.
- Broken or Cracked Tooth – We can usually repair a cracked or broken tooth with a dental crown. If the damage is too extensive for us to mend your tooth, we’ll gently remove it. You’ll be thoroughly numb for the procedure. We can offer a tooth replacement solution for you as well.
- Toothache – If a cavity is causing your toothache, we’ll remove the decay and place a tooth-colored filling to prevent further dental damage.