- Receive same-day care for your emergency
- Sedation is available if you’re in pain
- Private care rooms help ease your anxiety
We’ve built our practice around being available for you when you need us most: when you’re in pain or have dental emergencies in New Orleans. You don’t need to worry about who to call or where to go; trust 7 O’Clock Dental, LLC. We offer extended office hours from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday so you’ll be able to find the help you need. Don’t hesitate to call us!We're Here For You! Read Transcript
We're Here For You!
If a patient, it's midnight, needs to get in contact with us, then they can. But we also provide walk in appointments, emergency appointments every day. So if there's anything going on with an existing patient of ours, and then sometimes with a new patient of ours, we are definitely open to helping them in any way that we can. We do take walk-ins so that, things happen sometimes and patients need to have a doctor, a dental home. So not only do we want to have those patients come in, who are coming in just for what they expect to be a one off appointment, but we want to make them, we want our office to be their dental home so that they don't have to worry about just bouncing around to different dental offices when something's hurting, that they can get that comprehensive care. So it all comes back to that comprehensive care. We definitely want our patients to have a dental home, to have someone to go to regularly and take care of their oral health over their lifespan, really.
We’ll handle your dental emergency with:
- Advanced technology like digital X-rays, which enable us to make precise diagnoses and provide the highest quality of care
- Digital TV, which can offer a welcome distraction during your procedures
- Massaging dental chairs to help massage your stress away
- Dental sedation to get you thoroughly relaxed
- A wide range of procedures, including restorative treatments, to repair your smile
If you’re experiencing a dental emergency, call us right away at 504-266-0664 or come see us at 2101 S. Claiborne Ave., Ste. F in New Orleans, near the Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
We Handle All Types of Dental Emergencies
Here are some common dental emergencies we treat in our office:
- Knocked-Out Tooth – If your tooth gets knocked out, we’ll try to reinsert it into its socket. If that’s not possible, we may suggest a dental implant or a dental bridge to replace it. We’ll thoroughly numb your mouth to get you out of pain.
- Broken or Cracked Tooth – We can usually repair a cracked or broken tooth with a dental crown. If the damage is too extensive for us to mend your tooth, we’ll gently remove it. You’ll be thoroughly numb for the procedure. We can offer a tooth replacement solution for you as well.
- Toothache – If a cavity is causing your toothache, we’ll remove the decay and place a tooth-colored filling to prevent further dental damage.