See Us Fast in a Dental Emergency, Thanks to Our Extended Hours
At 7 O’Clock Dental, LLC, we’ve built our practice around being available for you when you need us most: when you’re in pain or have dental emergencies. You don’t need to worry about who to call or where to go; we take walk-in appointments at our New Orleans, LA dentist office whenever we’re open. And we offer extended hours from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday so you’ll be able to find the help you need!
If you’re have dental emergencies, call us right away at (504) 266-0664 or come see us at 2101 South Claiborne Avenue, Suite F in New Orleans, LA.
You’ll Stay Calm and Comfortable in a Dental Emergency
Dr. John Tripp and our 7 O’Clock Dental, LLC team in New Orleans, LA have plenty of experience in dealing with dental emergencies. So they’ll be able to put you at ease right away. If you’re in pain, you’ll appreciate our DentalVibe tool, which helps take the stress and the sting out of receiving local anesthesia. It uses vibration to take away the feel of the injection, and the vibration also helps the anesthesia take effect quicker.
In addition to DentalVibe, we’ll make you comfortable with:
- Dental technology like digital X-rays, which enable us to make accurate diagnoses and provide the highest quality of care
- Digital TV, which can offer a welcome distraction during your procedures
- Massaging dental chairs, to help massage your stress away
- Dental sedation, to get you thoroughly relaxed
We Handle All Types of Dental Emergencies
Here are some common dental emergencies we see in our New Orleans, LA dentist office:
- Knocked-out tooth. We’ll try to reinsert your tooth into its socket. If that’s not possible, we may suggest a dental implant or a dental bridge to replace it. We’ll thoroughly numb your mouth to get you out of pain.
- Broken or cracked tooth. We can usually repair a cracked or broken tooth with a dental crown. If the damage is too extensive for us to mend your tooth, we’ll gently remove it. Again, you’ll be thoroughly numb for the procedure. And we can offer a tooth replacement solution for you.
- Toothache. If a cavity is causing your toothache, we’ll remove the decay and place a tooth-colored filling to prevent further dental damage.
Dr. John C. Tripp is the top-notch New Orleans, LA dentist here at 7 O’Clock Dental, LLC. earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from Meharry Medical College School of Dentistry in Nashville, TN and completed a general practice residency program in Brooklyn, NY.