Replace Lost Teeth With New Orleans Dental Implants
Missing teeth affect how you look, speak, and eat. And bone around missing teeth shrinks, which can create even more serious problems. The best way to preserve your smile and save your bone structure is with New Orleans dental implants. In addition to preventing bone loss, teeth implants from 7 O’Clock Dental, LLC offer many other advantages. They:
- Give you back a beautiful smile. You’ll have more confidence with a full set of teeth again.
- Preserve surrounding teeth. Unlike with other tooth replacements, your adjacent teeth won’t need to be modified.
- Last a long time. Dental implants are so durable that with proper care, they should last a lifetime.
- Can be used in many situations. Dental implants can replace a single tooth, multiple missing teeth, or even an entire mouthful of teeth.
- Give you a strong bite. Because implants are embedded in your jaw, you’ll enjoy a bite nearly as strong as before. Eat whatever types of foods you want.
Re-create your smile! For a free dental implant consultation, call 7 O’Clock Dental, LLC today at (504) 266-0664. We’re located on South Claiborne Avenue in New Orleans, a short drive from the Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
Natural-Looking Teeth Mean a Gorgeous Smile
While dental bridges can restore the look of lost teeth, they don’t stop the bone loss that comes with it. As an alternative to a bridge, dental implants are small titanium posts that are placed in your jaw.
They stimulate the bone much like natural tooth roots, preserving your oral health and your facial structure. You won’t have to worry about a “sunken-face” look that can happen when you lose teeth.
Dr. Tripp is certified through Nobel Biocare and the International Dental Implant Association to place and restore your implants. His training also includes a live-patient teeth implants course in the Dominican Republic. And with advanced technology such as digital surgical guides and 3-D CBCT scanning, you can expect precise placement and greater overall success.
After your implants heal, Dr. Tripp will fill your smile by adding restorations such as dental crowns and bridges to your implants. We will take careful impressions of your teeth, so our dental lab can make a crown or bridge that fits seamlessly into your smile.
Our implant restorations will give you durable new teeth that are just as stable as the real thing. You’ll be amazed at how much these replacement teeth look, feel, and function like your own! In addition, with his continuing education in the implant field, Dr. Tripp will soon offer All-on-4® implants that can provide you with a full arch of fixed teeth.
Whether you’re replacing a single tooth or an entire mouthful, New Orleans dental implants from 7 O’Clock Dental, LLC will leave you smiling! To schedule your complimentary consultation, call us today at (504) 266-0664.