- Achieve fast results with in-office whitening
- Enjoy the convenience of home whitening treatments
- Pro whitening outperforms drugstore products
Some of life’s simple pleasures can take a toll on your teeth. If you regularly drink coffee or wine, your smile may look dingy rather than dazzling. Fortunately, 7 O’Clock Dental, LLC offers teeth whitening in New Orleans to make your pearly whites look a lot more pearly again.A Brighter, Whiter Smile Read Transcript
A Brighter, Whiter Smile
With the trays that people use over the counter, they're good, but they don't allow that patient to get that custom-fit to make sure we're whitening everywhere that we can whiten, and then also the home usage is depending on a patient's ability to do it every day. So a lot of patients come in and they say, 'Well, yeah, I bought the take-home trays, or I bought the trays over the counter at the store, but I never use them. So I want to do the in-office whitening.' So it takes away that part of having to go home every day and do this because you come in once and you get whiter and you leave happy as opposed to dragging it out over several days and having to make sure you're remembering to do it after you get off work. So a lot of patients like the in-office whitening because it's a quick and immediate result.
Compared to store-bought whitening products, our professional whitening treatments are:
- More Comfortable – Professional products are formulated to minimize sensitivity.
- More Effective – They contain a higher concentration of bleaching power.
- Easier to Use – The custom whitening trays make all the difference! Whether we apply the treatment or you do it yourself at home, there won’t be any messy strips or trays that don’t provide a secure fit.
- Backed by Dental Professionals – If you have any questions, you can just give us a call or stop by our office. Our dental professionals are more helpful than an online FAQ or a call center agent who answers customer service calls for a store product.
We offer a choice of treatments in our office or treatments you use in your own home. To find out more about our teeth whitening options or other cosmetic dentistry services, call 7 O’Clock Dental, LLC at 504-266-0664.
See Brighter Results From Professional Whitening
We use products from respected brand KöR. Its formulation is so strong, it’s kept cold to maintain its whitening strength. KöR’s custom-built trays are also designed to ensure maximum whitening. You can choose a treatment to use in your own home whenever you’d like, or you can leave the application to us while you relax in one of our massaging dental chairs.
Either way, the result will be a smile that is several shades whiter – up to 16 shades or more. We can match your shade before and after your treatments, so you can see the difference for yourself.
If you’re ready for a brighter smile, call 7 O’Clock Dental, LLC at 504-266-0664 for teeth whitening in New Orleans, or schedule online. We’re conveniently located in the heart of New Orleans, on South Claiborne Avenue.