Dental Veneers Transform Your Smile
When it comes to beautifying your smile, small changes can make a big impact. That’s certainly the case with dental veneers, thin pieces of porcelain that our New Orleans, LA dentist here at 7 O’Clock Dental, LLC affixes to the front surfaces of your teeth to hide flaws. Dental veneers are sometimes called “instant orthodontics” because of their ability to conceal:
- Minor cracks
- Small gaps
- Worn-down teeth
In some cases, veneers even offer an alternative to traditional orthodontics treatments because they can cover slightly crooked or misshapen teeth. To find out what dental veneers can do for your smile, call 7 O’Clock Dental, LLC in New Orleans, LA at (504) 266-0664 for a cosmetic dentistry consultation.
Dental Veneers Are a No-Hassle Way to Fix Smile Flaw
Besides their versatility, dental veneers offer other advantages, including:
- Easy on your teeth. Unlike dental crowns, dental veneers require little modification of your teeth. Dr. John Tripp will remove only a small amount of enamel from your teeth to prepare them for the veneers.
- A natural look. We use high-quality porcelain because it looks like tooth enamel. And we closely match the shade to your surrounding teeth.
- A quick fix. Depending on the type of dental veneer you choose, you can get them in as few as two visits to our New Orleans office. Dr. Tripp will take careful measurements and then send the specifications to an outside lab. When your veneers arrive, he’ll securely attach them to your teeth and ensure the fit is perfect.
- Durable. With proper care, dental veneers should last at least a decade.
We’re Not a Spa, but You Get a Spa-Like Experience
Our New Orleans, LA dentist office isn’t a spa. But it feels a bit like one, thanks to all the “extras” we offer to pamper you while you’re in our care. Among them:
- Refreshments in our waiting room
- Digital TV, so you can watch your favorite programs while we work
- Massaging chairs that will rub you the right way
To schedule a consultation to find out if dental veneers are right for your smile, call 7 O’Clock Dental, LLC in New Orleans, LA at (504) 266-0664. Or use our convenient online form to make an appointment. We’re located on South Claiborne Avenue, a short drive from the Audubon Aquarium of the Americas.
Dr. John C. Tripp is the top-notch New Orleans, LA dentist here at 7 O’Clock Dental, LLC. earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from Meharry Medical College School of Dentistry in Nashville, TN and completed a general practice residency program in Brooklyn, NY.