When it comes to beautifying your smile, small changes can make a big impact. That’s certainly the case with dental veneers in New Orleans, thin pieces of porcelain that Dr. John Tripp affixes to the front surfaces of your teeth to hide flaws.Your Perfect Smile Awaits Read Transcript
The veneer is a good option if you have a patient that may have cracked or uneven teeth, if you have a patient with some type of discoloration that they don't like across the smile line. What it does is you're able to mask or cover those imperfections without manipulating the entire tooth. You're basically working with the front part of the tooth. When you do a veneer, and with that veneer, you can make everything the same shape, the same color, the same contour, same brightness. That way, when that patient smiles, they're giving you a nice, even look that they're comfortable with.
Porcelain veneers are:
- Easy on Your Teeth – Unlike dental crowns, veneers require little modification of your teeth. Dr. Tripp will remove only a small amount of enamel from your teeth to prepare them for the veneers.
- Natural Looking – We use high-quality porcelain because it looks like tooth enamel. We also closely match the shade to your surrounding teeth.
- A Quick Fix for Flaws – Depending on the type of dental veneer you choose, you can get them in as few as two visits to our office. Dr. Tripp will take careful measurements and digital impressions, then send the specifications to an outside lab. When your veneers arrive, he’ll securely attach them to your teeth and ensure the fit is perfect.
- Durable – With proper care, dental veneers should last at least a decade.
To see what lifelike dental veneers can do for your smile, call 7 O’Clock Dental, LLC at 504-266-0664 for a cosmetic dentistry consultation. You can even get a head start with our virtual smile assessment!
Dental Veneers Are a No-Hassle Way to Fix Smile Defects
Dental veneers are sometimes called “instant orthodontics” because of their ability to conceal so many different kinds of flaws, including:
- Minor Cracks
- Small Gaps
- Worn-Down Teeth
- Slightly Crooked or Misshapen Teeth
Our New Orleans office isn’t a spa, but it feels a bit like one thanks to all the “extras” we offer to pamper you while you’re improving your smile. Among them:
- A comfortable waiting room
- Digital TV in a private care room so you can watch your favorite programs while we work
- Massaging chairs that will rub you the right way
- Oral sedation to relax you if you’re afraid of the dentist
To find out if dental veneers in New Orleans are right for your smile, call 7 O’Clock Dental, LLC at 504-266-0664 to visit or schedule online. We’re located on South Claiborne Avenue, a short drive from the Audubon Aquarium of the Americas.