- Enjoy the convenience of removable aligners
- You won’t miss the metal wires & brackets
- Complete treatment in less time than braces
Wearing traditional metal braces is kind of like using an adding machine. While they get the job done, they don’t look good while doing it and are inconvenient. But in the last decade or so, new orthodontics alternatives have emerged. Like the calculator function on your smartphone, they perform their task quickly, conveniently, and discreetly. 7 O’Clock Dental, LLC offers ClearCorrect in New Orleans, a modern, short-term orthodontic treatment that straightens your teeth without unsightly metal and wires.Clear Treatment Options Read Transcript
Clear Treatment Options
ClearCorrect is awesome. We have so many patients who love the clear aligners, because a lot of adult patients, they want their teeth straightened. They want that, what I call that Hollywood smile. But you don't want to feel like what has typically been the age range of patients who wear braces or traditional orthodontics. You don't want to feel like a teenager when you're 40 trying to straighten your teeth. And I think also the cleaning aspect.
So you don't have to worry about food getting stuck in your brackets and under your wire, or a wire cutting you. It's very discreet. It's very easily removable. If you're in clear aligners and you have a wedding, you're having wedding pictures, you take the aligner off, take your pictures and then pop it back on. If you have to eat, or floss, or clean it, clean your teeth, you take the aligners off and pop them back on. So it's very convenient for adult patients, especially. But it also is very effective. So patients love it. We even have some of our dental assistants here who are currently doing ClearCorrect. And I think it's a great option for adult patients who are looking to straighten their teeth and get that Hollywood smile.
The ClearCorrect system is:
- Discreet – ClearCorrect aligners are practically invisible, so no one will even know you’re wearing them,
- Fast – Though individual results vary, the average ClearCorrect treatment time for adults is about 12 months.
- Convenient – You can take out your aligners when eating and for brushing and flossing – or even for special occasions.
- Comfortable – Smooth plastic aligners won’t irritate your mouth like metal can.
For a ClearCorrect consultation, call 7 O’Clock Dental, LLC at 504-266-0664.
ClearCorrect Aligners Are Easy to Use
With ClearCorrect orthodontics, you’ll wear a series of clear plastic aligners instead of metal wires and brackets to straighten your teeth. You’ll simply put in a new aligner set every few weeks, and slowly your teeth will shift into position. To create your treatment plan, we will:
- Take photos, digital impressions, and other measurements
- Use a digital smile simulator to show you what your smile will look like when treatment is complete
- Send the information to a special ClearCorrect lab where your clear aligners are produced
You’ll also typically make fewer visits to our office for checkups than you would with braces.
Make ClearCorrect Treatment Part of a Smile Makeover
Once you’ve straightened your teeth, you might have other smile flaws you’d like to fix. Our other cosmetic dentistry services include:
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Veneers
- Teeth Contouring
- Tooth Bonding