- Enjoy the convenience of removable aligners
- You won’t miss the metal wires & brackets
- Complete treatment in less time than braces
Wearing traditional metal braces is kind of like using an adding machine. While they get the job done, they don’t look good while doing it and are inconvenient. But in the last decade or so, new orthodontics alternatives have emerged. Like the calculator function on your smartphone, they perform their task quickly, conveniently, and discreetly. 7 O’Clock Dental, LLC offers ClearCorrect in New Orleans, a modern, short-term orthodontic treatment that straightens your teeth without unsightly metal and wires.
The ClearCorrect system is:
- Discreet – ClearCorrect aligners are practically invisible, so no one will even know you’re wearing them,
- Fast – Though individual results vary, the average ClearCorrect treatment time for adults is about 12 months.
- Convenient – You can take out your aligners when eating and for brushing and flossing – or even for special occasions.
- Comfortable – Smooth plastic aligners won’t irritate your mouth like metal can.
For a ClearCorrect consultation, call 7 O’Clock Dental, LLC at 504-266-0664.
ClearCorrect Aligners Are Easy to Use
With ClearCorrect orthodontics, you’ll wear a series of clear plastic aligners instead of metal wires and brackets to straighten your teeth. You’ll simply put in a new aligner set every few weeks, and slowly your teeth will shift into position. To create your treatment plan, we will:
- Take photos, digital impressions, and other measurements
- Use a digital smile simulator to show you what your smile will look like when treatment is complete
- Send the information to a special ClearCorrect lab where your clear aligners are produced
You’ll also typically make fewer visits to our office for checkups than you would with braces.
Make ClearCorrect Treatment Part of a Smile Makeover
Once you’ve straightened your teeth, you might have other smile flaws you’d like to fix. Our other cosmetic dentistry services include:
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Veneers
- Teeth Contouring
- Tooth Bonding