Cosmetic Dentistry for a Smile You’re Proud to Show Off
If you’ve got a reputation as “the serious one” in your group because you hesitate to reveal your imperfect teeth in a smile, let our New Orleans, LA dentist give you a smile makeover.
7 O’Clock Dental offers an array of cosmetic dentistry services to beautify your smile. The first step in transforming your smile is a consultation with Dr. John Tripp. Call us at (504) 266-0664 to schedule your consultation, and reveal the lighter side of your personality.
Cosmetic Dentistry Can Transform Your Smile
No matter what you don’t like about your smile, we’ve got a service that can change it. We offer:
- ClearCorrect, a short-term orthodontics option that straightens teeth without a mouthful of metal.
- KöR teeth whitening for a whiter, brighter grin.
- Dental veneers to fix a wide variety of imperfections, including chips, small gaps, rough enamel, stains, misshapen teeth, and poorly aligned teeth.
- Gum recession treatment that restores your gums without incisions, stitches, or grafting. Results are immediate, and healing time is minimal.
- Tooth bonding, a cosmetic treatment that can repair chips, discoloration, gaps, and other flaws.
- Teeth contouring to give your teeth a more pleasing shape.
You can even combine multiple cosmetic dental treatments for a complete smile makeover.
You’re a Partner, Not Just a Patient
Dr. Tripp and our staff have dedicated themselves to helping you get the boost of confidence that a great smile can bring. We’ve built a practice designed around your comfort and treatment goals, so you can be confident that we’ll always have your best interests at heart.
Making your smile dreams come true includes involving you in your care. We always leave the final decision up to you and consult you about every procedure you may need. Your future smile is yours to decide on!
To talk to us about cosmetic dentistry, call 7 O’Clock Dental at (504) 266-0664. Or use our online form to book your consultation at our New Orleans, LA dentist office. We’re located near the Claiborne Avenue overpass.