When it comes to choosing a dentist, especially in a big city like New Orleans, you have a lot of options. At 7 O’Clock Dental, LLC, Dr. John Tripp and our staff are confident your choice will be a simple one when you check out our convenient, compassionate dental care in New Orleans.
We offer:Image Title: Why Choose Us Welcome to Our Dental Family Read Transcript
I started this practice from the basis of we're here, we're available. There's not too many times that you would call or you do call and that we can't get you in, in a reasonable amount of time. I feel like the atmosphere is conducive to being able to practice dentistry in a comfortable setting. The technology and the equipment that we have in the office is equal to any office in this city or state or world. That's just the way I believe practicing dentistry should be done. We have tools and equipment that allows us to see things maybe before it even progresses into something serious that we're able to stop and say, 'Hey, this can be curtailed or stopped before it causes problems for you.'
The values that we work towards are being efficient. I'm not a person that likes to wait. So I always keep that in mind with my patients. I prefer that if you have a 9:00 appointment, we get you in at 9:00. We get started, get the ball rolling. I don't like my patients to wait. As far as the patient care aspect, just being straightforward with the patient and honest, letting them know what they need, that sometimes a patient may want a certain thing, but before we can get to that, hey, I need to give you what you need first. That's important to me because if you start skipping steps and then what the patient wants fails, it ultimately falls back on you, because there has to be some type of foundation before you can go into some of these procedures that a patient may want.
So 7 O'Clock Dental is based on a simple aspect. We're here pretty early. And we try to get you in, if need be, at a time to where the typical person may get off at 5:00. So if you need something done and you get off at 5:00, most offices stop seeing patients around 4:00. That way they're out of the door, maybe 5:00. We extend that to maybe 5:30, 6:00 so patients who do need care can still have this option to get what they need done.
- Flexible Scheduling Options – We understand how busy life can be. So we’ve based our practice around a policy of flexibility and extended hours. We see patients from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. four days a week and from 8 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Fridays. That makes it easy to see us in a dental emergency.
- Comfort Amenities – We’ve created an environment that’s welcoming, relaxing, and full of amenities to help you feel at ease and relieve any anxiety you may have about your care. You’ll enjoy private care rooms, oral sedation if desired, digital TV, and massaging dental chairs.
- Comprehensive Services – Whether you need a simple dental cleaning or a dental implant procedure, you’ll find it at 7 O’Clock Dental, LLC. With our leading-edge technology and a dentist who has completed hundreds of hours of advanced training, we rarely need to refer you to an outside specialist.
To find out what sets us apart from other dentists, call 7 O’Clock Dental, LLC today at 504-266-0664.
We Treat You With Top Technology
Modern technology has changed dental care for the better. Our New Orleans office is all-digital, from our charts and record keeping all the way to the system we use for appointments. The technology we use includes:
- Digital Imaging – With digital X-rays and 3-D cone beam scanning, we can get instant images of your teeth that are far clearer than traditional X-rays. Not only that, but digital imaging is safer, using only a fraction of the radiation. We can even take panoramic images to view your entire mouth at a glance.
- Intraoral Scanner – With our sophisticated digital scanner, we can make hassle-free dental impressions or even create a simulation that shows what your smile will look like following ClearCorrect orthodontic treatment.
If our great patient experience isn’t enough to alleviate your fears, we can offer you sedation in the form of a pill.
To experience our compassionate dental care in New Orleans, call us at 504-266-0664. We’re located on South Claiborne Avenue. We schedule patients as soon as possible, but we cannot accommodate walk-in appointments.