September is Self Improvement Month! Sometimes the simplest way to improve your dental health is by practicing better oral care at home. We’re sharing a few easy oral hygiene tips for you to remember, so you can take the right step for a healthier smile:
- Brush twice a day for two minutes (watch the video below to improve your brushing techniques!)
- Floss after every meal, or at least once a day
- Cut back on sugar and sip water during the day
- Choose a toothpaste with fluoride that has the ADA seal of approval
- Don’t use your teeth as scissors
Sounds simple? It is! Also, don’t forget to schedule dental checkups every six months so you can get professional cleanings and exams.