When you live in the Big Easy, one of the most social cities in the world, you’ll want to make sure you’re comfortable sharing your smile with others. Yet you may not want to, if you’re bothered by stained teeth, crooked teeth, or other flaws. The good news is, you can improve your smile – and your self confidence – at 7 O’Clock Dental.
At our New Orleans office, you can:
- Cover Up Problems – Veneers are an incredibly versatile way to change the shape, color, and/or size of your teeth. Though not quite as versatile, bonding is an alternative treatment for hiding flaws like chips and stains. Or Dr. Tripp can erase minor issues like uneven edges or small chips with a teeth contouring treatment.
- Add Shine to Your Smile – You can remove stains from teeth with a professional whitening treatment. For your convenience, we offer both at-home and in-office options. Either way, our products outperform those sold at drugstores.
- Straighten Teeth – Bulky metal braces aren’t the only way to get a beautifully straight smile. With ClearCorrect, we move teeth into place with clear plastic aligners. The aligners not only blend easily into your smile, they can be removed for meals and oral hygiene. Plus, most patients complete their treatment within 12 months.
- Fill Gaps Left by Missing Teeth – As an experienced implant dentist, Dr. Tripp can replace any number of teeth with dental implants. Your smile will look, feel, and function as it did before – or even better. If implants aren’t for you, you can fill gaps with a dental bridge or dentures instead.
- Completely Redesign Your Smile – To completely transform your smile, Dr. Tripp can work closely with you to create a personalized plan for a smile makeover. He can use wax models and/or digital images to give you an idea of how improvements will look in your smile.
If you want to improve your smile, call us today at 504-266-0664.