October is a month where you might encounter zombies, ghosts, or vampires – and not even blink twice. Yet the dentist may scare you, perhaps because of a past bad experience. What’s really frightening is how this can affect your oral health. If you skip routine dental exams and cleanings due to your unease, you may develop problems that require costly treatment. Don’t miss your regular appointments. We have five ways to have a fear-free dental experience:
- Trust Your Dentist’s Skills – Dr. John Tripp is one of only about 6 percent of dentists in North America to have earned a Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry, which means he has completed hundreds of hours of continuing education in the latest treatment techniques. He offers services you won’t find at every dental office, including wisdom teeth removal and dental implant placement. So you can get your services from a dentist you know and trust instead of going to an unfamiliar outside doctor.
- Enjoy Our Comfortable Care Rooms – You’ll find it pretty easy to relax in our private care rooms, which are equipped with chairs that have massage features. You are also welcome to watch digital TV while we work.
- We’ll Tell You Everything You Need to Know – Many people are fearful about dental procedures when they don’t know what to expect. Dr. Tripp will carefully explain everything you need to know before your treatment starts and take the time to answer any questions you have. This is exactly what one of our patients, James, appreciated most about his treatment, as he describes in his testimonial video.
- We Can Relieve Any Payment Pressure – Concern over finances can certainly add stress to dental appointments. But it doesn’t have to! At 7 O’Clock Dental, we accept most insurance plans and major credit cards. In addition, we offer financing through Sunbit, which has a 30-second application process. For more information on any of our payment options, just ask.
- Take Advantage of Soothing Sedation – If you’re still nervous, you have the option of receiving oral sedation. You simply take a small pill that will keep you completely relaxed throughout your treatment.
To schedule an appointment in New Orleans, LA, call 7 O’Clock Dental at 504-266-0664 today!