You have multiple options for replacing missing teeth. In our opinion, dental implants are the best! Simply put, they feel and function almost exactly like natural teeth – something you can’t say about other types of teeth replacements.
- Your Teeth Won’t Slip Out of Place – If you know a loved one with dentures, you’ve probably noticed their teeth sometimes shift and move. This can make them slur their words and result in some pretty embarrassing moments. Once implants are placed in your jaw and new teeth attached to them, the teeth will stay securely in place. No adhesive needed!
- You’ll Maintain a Strong Bite – Your dietary choices can change with some replacement teeth, since they make it tough to chew certain foods. A lack of chewing power isn’t a problem with implants. You’ll be able to eat what you want, even corn-on-the-cob and apples.
- Your Jaw Won’t Shrink, Aging Your Face – You lose tooth roots when you lose teeth. Without roots, your jaw doesn’t get the stimulation it needs to stay strong and intact. This gives your face a sunken look over time. Implants stimulate your jaw just like tooth roots. This preserves your jawbone so you won’t look older before your time.
- You Can Replace Any Number of Teeth – Implants are so versatile, we can use them to replace a single tooth, several teeth, or even all of your teeth. Dr. Tripp can perform a procedure called an All-on-4®, which uses just a few implants to support a full arch of replacement teeth. It’s the most cost-effective option for replacing many teeth with implants.
- Implants Are Comfortable and Convenient – Since implants keep your teeth from shifting or moving, you won’t develop sore spots the way you can with dentures. Plus, you won’t need adhesive or special cleaning solutions for implants. Since your jaw doesn’t shrink, your replacement teeth will maintain a snug fit without any extra treatments.
Want to see if implants are right for you? Call us today at 504-266-0664 to schedule a consultation.