When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you require a dental professional all set to tackle the difficulty of fixing your smile. That’s exactly what you’ll discover at 7 O’Clock Dental. Our staff is made up of gifted, seasoned dentists and compassionate team members that will provide you the best dental experience possible.
When you’re in pain, you might be more anxious than normal. If so, we can carry out sedation before your procedure to relax you and relax your nerves. We’ll additionally go at your pace and address any questions you have regarding your dental treatment. We want to see to it you’re as comfortable as possible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll examine you and advise any restorative or other sorts of dental care to end your pain and get your smile back on course. Below are a couple of sorts of dental emergencies we often treat, in addition to actions you can take before you come to our office:
- Toothache– Rinse your mouth with lukewarm water, then apply ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling and pain.
- Split or Broken Tooth— Use ice to ease discomfort and swelling, and bring any broken portions with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Retrieve the tooth by the crown (noticeable component in your smile), and put it in a container of milk, saltwater, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling– Place a touch of dental adhesive where the filling was as a short-term solution.
- Soft-Tissue Injury– Use gauze or a moist tea bag to stop any type of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown– Apply dental cement or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, and attempt to put it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not stay in place.
- Loose or Damaged Dental Appliance– Dental wax or gauze can help keep any kind of soft edges from aggravating your mouth.