When your smile is suffering and also you’re in pain, you require a dental professional ready to take on the obstacle of repairing your smile. That’s exactly what you’ll get at 7 O’Clock Dental. Our staff is made up of talented, knowledgeable dentists as well as compassionate team members that will certainly offer you the very best dental experience feasible.
When you’re in pain, you might be extra distressed than normal. If so, we can administer sedation before your procedure to calm you as well as calm your nerves. We’ll additionally go at your pace and also address any type of questions you have regarding your dental care. We want to make certain you’re as comfortable as feasible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll analyze you and suggest any type of restorative or other types of dental care to stop your discomfort and get your smile back on track. Below are a few kinds of https://7oclockdental.com/dental-emergencies/
we typically deal with, along with steps you can take before you come to our office:
- Toothache– Rinse your mouth with lukewarm water, then apply ice or a cool compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling and pain.
- Split or Broken Tooth— Use ice to soothe discomfort as well as swelling, as well as bring any kind of broken portions with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Pick up the tooth by the crown (noticeable part in your smile), and also put it in a container of milk, saltwater, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling– Place a touch of dental adhesive where the filling was as a temporary measure.
- Soft-Tissue Injury– Use gauze or a moist tea bag to end any kind of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown– Apply dental adhesive or tooth paste to the inside of the crown, as well as try to put it back into place. Bring it with you if it won’t stay in place.
- Loose or Broken Dental Appliance– Dental wax or gauze can really help keep any type of soft edges from aggravating your mouth.
When time is essential, visit an experienced emergency dentist near Hoffman Triangle. Call 7 O’Clock Dental now at 504-266-0664 today for an appointment.