When your smile is suffering as well as you’re in pain, you need a dental expert all set to tackle the difficulty of fixing your smile. That’s exactly what you’ll get at 7 O’Clock Dental. Our staff is composed of skilled, knowledgeable dentists and also compassionate team members who will offer you the most effective dental experience feasible.
When you’re in pain, you might be extra anxious than typical. If so, we can provide sedation prior to your procedure to soothe you and calm your nerves. We’ll additionally go at your pace and also address any type of questions you have concerning your dental care. We want to make sure you’re as comfortable as possible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll analyze you and suggest any kind of restorative or additional kinds of dental care to stop your discomfort and also get your smile back on track. Below are a few sorts of dental emergencies we often treat, in addition to actions you can take before you come to our office:
- Toothache– Wash your mouth with warm water, after that use ice or a cool compress to your cheek to help reduce swelling and pain.
- Split or Broken Tooth— Use ice to alleviate pain and swelling, and bring any kind of broken portions with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Retrieve the tooth by the crown (visible component in your smile), and put it in a container of milk or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling– Place a touch of dental cement where the dental filling was as a temporary measure.
- Soft-Tissue Injury– Use gauze or a wet tea bag to stop any kind of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown– Use dental cement or tooth paste to the inside of the crown, and attempt to put it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not remain in place.
- Loose or Broken Dental Appliance– Dental wax or gauze can really help keep any type of soft edges from aggravating your mouth.