When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you require a dental specialist ready to handle the challenge of repairing your smile. That’s specifically what you’ll find at 7 O’Clock Dental. Our staff is comprised of talented, experienced dentists and caring staff members that will give you the most effective dental experience feasible.
When you’re in pain, you might be a lot more anxious than typical. If so, we can provide sedation before your treatment to relax you and soothe your nerves. We’ll likewise go at your pace and address any questions you have regarding your dental care. We intend to make sure you’re as relaxed as possible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll examine you and advise any restorative or other kinds of dental care to end your discomfort and get your smile back on track. Below are a few types of dental emergencies we often treat, in addition to actions you can take before you come to our office:
- Toothache– Wash your mouth with lukewarm water, after that use ice or a cool compress to your cheek to help reduce swelling and discomfort.
- Split or Broken Tooth— Use ice to ease pain and swelling, and bring any type of broken pieces with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Retrieve the tooth by the crown (noticeable part in your smile), and put it in a container of milk, saltwater, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling– Put a small amount of dental adhesive where the dental filling was as a temporary measure.
- Soft-Tissue Injury– Use gauze or a damp tea bag to end any kind of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown– Apply dental cement or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, and try to place it back into place. Bring it with you if it won’t remain in place.
- Loose or Broken Dental Appliance– Dental wax or gauze can help you to maintain any kind of soft edges from aggravating your mouth.
When time is essential, visit an experienced emergency dentist near Central City. Call 7 O’Clock Dental now at 504-266-0664 for an appointment.