Dental emergencies can really ruin your day – and can even cause long-term damage to your smile if they aren’t dealt with in a timely manner. But you won’t have to worry about either negative result if you call 7 O’Clock Dental for emergency care. Whether or not Dr. Tripp sees you on the same day, you’ll find:
- Restorative dental care like fillings and crowns to repair damaged teeth
- Safe dental sedation, to keep you calm throughout any treatment
- Massage chairs and other comforts to help you relax
- A dentist who has handled countless emergencies in his years of practice
- State-of-the-art technology to quickly diagnose and treat you, including panoramic X-rays
If you need to see a dentist ASAP, call us today at 504-266-0664.
Your Smile Is in Good Hands, Whether or Not It’s an Emergency
You need to know you can count on your dentist, whether you require assistance in an emergency or simply need general dental care like exams and cleanings to keep your smile in great shape. At 7 O’Clock Dental, you’ll receive top-notch service when you receive:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Transform your smile’s appearance with dental veneers, teeth whitening treatments, ClearCorrect aligners, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry – From minor decay to broken teeth, Dr. Tripp can repair dental damage with fillings and crowns.
- Dental Implants – When you replace teeth with implants, your smile will look, feel, and function like it did before – or even better. You can choose instead to replace teeth with dental bridges or dentures.
- Tooth Removal – Your extractions will be as comfortable as possible, even wisdom teeth extractions.
Call 504-266-0664 to visit an emergency dentist near Broadmoor.