Your smile is one of your most important physical features. Typically, it is one of the first things people notice when they meet you. You depend upon your smile to express specific emotions like joy and self-confidence. If you’re unhappy about visible defects with your gums and teeth, it’s not easy to truly be yourself or to fully enjoy your life.
Your cosmetic dentist at 7 O’Clock Dental can help you alter that! Our group counts on the current technology and strategies to change smiles and enhance lives with a range of smile-enhancing services. When you visit us for a consultation, we can talk to you about the oral issues you wish to fix, analyze your mouth to ensure you’re in good oral health, and design a customized treatment strategy to help you achieve your objectives.
We offer numerous different cosmetic dentistry services to choose from, consisting of:
- Teeth Bleaching – To eliminate deep stains and lighten your teeth by a number of shades, absolutely nothing beats our professional bleaching systems. Our treatment is safe and dependable in quickly providing even results for a brighter, more youthful smile.
- Tooth Bonding – Cover small chips, cracks, and spaces with a tooth-colored material that is carefully shaped to make used, broken teeth look healthy and radiant once again.
- Veneers – Give yourself the star treatment with veneers that are custom-made to your precise specifications. Positioned over misaligned, misshapen, harmed, and stained teeth, veneers are a durable option to repair multiple dental problems and really transform your smile.
- Tooth Contouring – Gently remove excess enamel that is keeping oversized and oddly-shaped teeth from fitting in with the rest of your smile.
- ClearCorrect – Choose clear aligners for a quicker, more comfy orthodontic solution. You can straighten uneven teeth with invisible aligners instead of metal brackets and wires so you’ll feel great during your treatment.
- Dental Implants – Fill the empty spaces in your smile by changing teeth with restorations that are secured to implants. You can consume what you desire and feel great about your healthy, natural-looking smile.
If you’re anxious about your procedures, we can offer soothing amenities and sedation so you will feel calm and relaxed throughout your treatment. We likewise want you to feel great about your choice to pursue cosmetic dentistry, so we’re happy to answer any questions you have about treatment costs, insurance, and financing choices to make your care more affordable.
Take the first step in creating the beautiful smile you are worthy of! Call 7 O’Clock Dental at 504-266-0664.