When your smile is suffering as well as you’re in pain, you require a dental specialist prepared to handle the obstacle of repairing your smile. That’s exactly what you’ll find at 7 O’Clock Dental. Our team is comprised of talented, skilled dentists and also caring team members who will certainly offer you the most effective dental experience feasible.
When you’re in pain, you may be more anxious than typical. If so, we can carry out sedation before your treatment to soothe you as well as calm your nerves. We’ll likewise go at your pace and address any kind of concerns you have about your dental care. We wish to see to it you’re as comfortable as feasible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll examine you and also advise any restorative or additional sorts of dental care to end your pain and also get your smile back on the right track. Below are a couple of kinds of dental emergencies we often treat, in addition to actions you can take before you come to our office:
- Toothache– Rinse your mouth with warm water, after that use ice or a cool compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling and discomfort.
- Split or Broken Tooth— Use ice to soothe discomfort as well as swelling, and also bring any type of broken pieces with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Recover the tooth by the crown (visible part in your smile), and also put it in a container of milk or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling– Put a touch of dental cement where the filling was as a temporary solution.
- Soft-Tissue Injury– Use gauze or a wet tea bag to end any type of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown– Use dental adhesive or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, and also try to place it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not stay in place.
- Loose or Broken Dental Appliance– Dental wax or gauze can really help keep any kind of soft edges from aggravating your mouth.