At 7 O’Clock Dental, you not only won’t mind coming to the dentist, you may actually look forward to it! That’s because we offer an experience that is more convenient and comfortable than you will find elsewhere. You’ll appreciate:
- Our convenient extended hours, so it’s easy to schedule appointments around work and school
- Full range of dental services, from exams and cleanings to teeth replacement with dental implants
- A dentist who takes the time to answer your questions and fully explain your treatment
- Massaging chairs and digital TV to help you relax while we work
- Same-day appointments for dental emergencies
We make paying for your care simple too. We accept most insurance plans and major credit cards, or you can take advantage of in-house financing or third-party financing through CareCredit or LendingClub.
From Routine Care to Restoration, Find the Smile Services You Need
Your dentist in Broadmoor uses state-of-the-art technology like digital X-rays and an intraoral camera for your exams, so he can prevent small issues from turning into larger problems. In addition to keeping your smile healthy with exams and other general dentistry, you can:
- Beautify your smile with veneers, teeth whitening, ClearCorrect orthodontics, and other cosmetic dental services
- Repair damaged teeth with restorative dental care, including tooth-colored fillings and dental crowns
- Replace missing teeth with implants, dental bridges, or dentures
- Remove problem teeth, including wisdom teeth
- Address a teeth grinding problem with a custom-made mouthguard
To experience our convenient and comfortable care, call us today at 504-266-0664.